Recently I've been getting many compliments about my Chocolate n' Raspberries earrings, so I decided to create one more piece in same color scheme. This time it's a brooch. And the best news is - I want to share it with you!!!
Summer is coming (even here in Finland! =)), soon we'll be changing to our floral dresses, bright tops and linen shirts. I want to celebrate the summer by giving one of you this cheerful brooch that you can use to brighten up your summer outfit, or maybe pin it on your summer tote...
Anyway, here is a chance to get it absolutely free of charge! And I will ship it anywhere in the world.
Chocolate n' Raspberries brooch is made using beautiful paua shell cabochon, Czech and Japanese seed beads, shiny sequins, glass pearls. It measures 5.5 cm (2 1/4'') in diameter, it's backed with soft ultrasuede and secured with silver-plated pin-back.
Each person can have up to three entries (you can do one, two or all three).
Here's what you do...
1) Go to my Etsy store Helmitarha and pick your favorite item.
2) Leave a comment under this post mentioning your favorite item and your name. If you are not a blog owner, please, leave you email address as well (or email it to me).
1) Become a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect. If you are already a follower, just mention that.
2) Leave a comment about it.
1) Blog about this giveaway.
2) Leave a comment with a link to your post.
The giveaway begins today and ends May 31. I'll announce the winner (chosen by random selection) on my blog on 1st of June.
Thank you for participation! Good luck! :)