Appreciation - 2

This is my second post of appreciation to the people that have noticed my work. Today I would like to introduce some of their beautiful creations to you!

First one up is a very talented seed bead magician from Australia - Karyn of Releases by Rufydoof. Last week Karyn gave me my first blogger award, which I'm still very excited about. =)))
This stunning necklace, created by Karyn, has recently won Wonderfully Whimsical Award in Use the Muse competition. Once again, congratulations, Karyn!!!


Last week my Night's Rest bracelet was featured in a very beautiful and feminine treasury put together by Lorraine from trinitydj.

Lorraine creates amazing polymer clay pendants and cabochons as well as elegant beaded jewelry pieces.
I'm absolutely in love with this elephant necklace. Visit Lorraine's Etsy store to check another beautiful jewelry!


Thank you, girls, for being so great and talented! Your creations always please my eye! Keep them coming! ;)
xo,


2 comments:

Karyn said...

Awww thanks for mentioning me. I love checking out your blog - your pieces are always stunning and different.

Karyn

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, Karyn!
Your blog is one of my favorites to visit! ;)


up