Appreciation

Last week my work has been featured in two beautiful treasuries by two amazing artists. This lovely gesture made me really happy, so I decided to say a proper "Thank You" by making a separate feature in my blog to show you some of their work.


This wonderful original watercolour painting is by Sassafras Vitrolica or other known as Samantha - American artist living in France. Visit her Etsy store svitrolica for more original artwork!




Gentle grape purple lucite petal earrings created by lunahoo - exciting artist from Spain. She uses a lot of bright colours in her eye-catching jewelry, and these lovely earrings are one of my favourites! Check out her store to add some colour to your summer! ;)


I would like to thank many other people for believing in me and noticing my work! But let's leave something for another time as well. That's it for today!
And thank you, guys, one more time for being so great and appreciating the things I do! Enjoy your evening! Love you all!

xo,

3 comments:

Lunahoo said...

Thank you so much Jana for this beautiful post!!
Best wishes!!
Nuria.

Helmitarha said...

It's my pleasure, Nuria! ;)

svitrolica said...

I APPRECIATE so much you writing about my art - thank you so much!!!! & your work is lovely...


up