2010 - numbers and facts

It was a colorful and interesting year and to sum it up, I decided to put some of my little moments in writing...

So, this year I...
  1. Made some amazing new friends. Love you, guys! xo
  2. Opened 2 Etsy stores
  3. Had my first Etsy sale, total amount of sales on Etsy: 20 + 63=83
  4. Had many returning customers with challenging orders
  5. Created several new jewelry pieces... I think around 200...
  6. Started regular blogging, number of blog followers - 97
  7. Made bedroom and workroom makeovers, plus, small bathroom tuning
  8. Counted the potted plants in the house. Result - way too many
  9. Bought a sewing machine with a hope to learn to sew
  10. Had a visit from a close friend for whole weekend, which made me very happy
  11. Celebrated Liisa's second birthday
  12. Spent many hours flea market shopping
  13. Spent even more hours cooking delicious meals for my loved ones
  14. Visited my family as often as possible
  15. Read many inspiring books
  16. Started new family business
  17. Discovered a good Chinese restaurant
  18. Enjoyed summer walks at the seaside
  19. Discovered new things about myself
I hope you had a wonderful year! And even better year is coming!

Happy New Year, dear friends!


See you next year! ;)

xo,

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Happy New Year Jana!

I hope 2011 is just as great as 2010 for you. I look forward to chatting with you in 2011 and am so happy to have discovered your blog and to have made a new friend!

Enjoy!

Karyn xo

ayawedding said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ayawedding said...

hello,
I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your awesomely stylish blog! :)

How this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.

You can see my post and the link for the award here!
http://ayawedding.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
happy new year
ayça

Unknown said...

Hi Jana,
Your happy stats make me smile too dear!
Wonderful events, plans and goals you reached.
I wish you all the best for 2011 and hope we can enjoy our friendship in this year too!
Nancy x


up