Today I got one more reason to smile - three wonderful ladies gave my small blog Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you, Ayça, Sole and Lucie!
This is how it works - you have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 bloogers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I have a 2.5 years old spoiled rotten chihuahua named Liisa. Everybody, who meets her, falls madly in love (even the cat lovers!).
2. My favorite childhood book was Hurra för Ludvig Lurifax by Jan Ekholm.
3. I collect vintage (and some not so vintage) thimbles.
4. I like to wake up early.
5. My favorite time of the year is early autumn, but I've learned to enjoy each and every season!
6. I love finding treasures at the flea markets, but you probably already knew that. :)
7. I love candle light. I think I have a stash of candles big enough to survive without light for at least a year.
And now comes the hardest part. Many of you, my dear friends, have already received the award, and it took a while to go trough your blogs... but... finally, the award goes to...