Saturday Shopping Day

This week I have couple of new interesting items in my Etsy store to show you on Saturday Shopping Day with Sandra.

Amber Wasp pendant with brown cat's eye and natural amber beads.


Blue Night Flower brooch with sapphire and freshwater pearls.


Fun and colorful Carousel barrette with pressed turquoise and glass seed beads.


Simple Elegance brooch with mahogany obsidian.


And Coquette jewelry set - pendant, earrings and ring. Sandstone, sterling silver and plenty of freshwater pearls.


I hope you enjoyed shopping with me! ;)
Have a nice rest of the weekend!

xo,

5 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

Pieces of art ! Beautiful !

have a nice weekend

Unknown said...

Ofcourse I enjoyed your amazing pieces, as always, Jana! I admire you!

Angel.Pearls said...

Really stunning jewelry! Eva

OnePerfectDay said...

Dramatic and impressive as always!

meervanVeer - juwelen en breicreaties said...

I admire your jewelry ! What you call 'simple' is a real piece of artwork !


up