My Creative Space

... is a bit different this time. It's more like early Christmas or late birthday.
I finally spent the birthday money that I received this year from my dear relatives.

The package arrived today. Liisa found it very suspicious.


Even more weird inside...


Can you guess, what's in the box? Here is a clue...


And here she is - my new pink toy. I've always wanted a sewing machine, but never had. It's nice, when dreams come true. Now I finally can make blue throw pillows for new bedroom and many other things...
Also got a small gift from the seller - cute tin with supplies and carrying case. Neat!


Now I'm impatiently waiting for the holidays, when I finally have time to figure out, how this thing works. :)
Meanwhile I have good bed time book to read.


Looks like a great day to me. What about you?

To see other creative spaces, please, visit kootoyoo.

Enjoy your Thursday!

xo,

12 comments:

SoleDeVita said...

Very Cute New Girlfriend! :))
Wish you lots of Inspiration! xox

Karyn said...

Cool - it makes me want to drag out my Brother! I love sewing but really need a space where I can have my machine set up and not have to drag it out every time I want to sew.

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Karyn ♥

Fiona said...

Ooooh - have fun with your new sewing machine!

I'm very envious - I'd love a new one but can't find any good reason to buy one when the 25 year old one still works just fine.

Lucie Tales said...

Enjoy your new friend! :)

laccentnou said...

Oh my...!!! Congrats! Such a great present for birthday!
I'd like to have one oneday as well! :D

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, girls, for all the nice words! I waited really long to get it. And now I'm very excited! But still need to learn a lot. :)

Unknown said...

Congratz dear Sewing Dummy! You will learn quickly and enjoy!! xox nancy

Helmitarha said...

LOL, Nancy! I am a sewing dummy! Can make a lot of things with my hands, but have no clue how to use the machine. :) I hope I can figure it out.

Belinda Saville said...

Jana, what a wonderful way to spend your birthday money! My lovely husband bought me a Brother for my 30th in June :-) They are great, you will have so much fun and create lots of beautiful things! B. -xo-

Anonymous said...

I wish you lots of lovely creative moments with your new sewing machine!

Anonymous said...

I wish you lots of lovely creative moments with your new sewing machine!

zigsma said...

Good luck with your new project. Can't wait to see some of your creations!


up