Saturday Shopping

It's Saturday again and it means that we go shopping together with Sandra from zsazsazsu.

I haven't posted too many new items this week in my Etsy store, as I was busy creating two very special goddesses for a wonderful lady from France, who makes gorgeous rings with vintage finds.

Here are my newest items...

Sweet Gingerbread Couple to wear on your favorite warm sweater.


All sparkling and shining Silver Peacock Barrette to brighten up your New Year's party. And you can wear it in so many different ways.



Black pendant with gorgeous fan shaped agate and cute faux fur skirt.


Enjoy your Saturday Shopping! Only 21 days till Christmas! ;)

xo,

4 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

just georgeous !!!!

Lucie Tales said...

I agree, gorgeous...what else? ;)

Unknown said...

I agree happily too! Lovely work from you, Jana!

Belinda Saville said...

Stunning pieces, Jana! The barette or necklace are perfect for the party season! And the gingerbread couple are just so cute :-)


up