My Creative Space



My new seed bead storage equipment arrived yesterday. And it's brilliant! Last week I ordered Bead Tube Tower by The Bead Smith and finally it's here. Normally I store my seed beads in tubes and plastic containers in the drawer, but I've come to the point when they started to outgrow the drawer and conquer another spaces. I think this tower is a great solution to my problem. It's compact, but at the same time it holds up to 138 small tubes or 69 large ones.


You can put it vertically on your table or make it flat and hide it in the drawer. And I like that now I can see all my seed bead color option at the same time.


The tower came with a handy traveling pouch. And the price was great! I ordered mine from The Bead Cellar.

I also want to show you the result of playing with stones in My previous Creative Space.
It's not exactly what I planned as I wanted to add some color to the tigereye, but the stone was too stubborn and didn't want any competition, so I was forced to stick to safe monochromatic option.


Soon it will be available in my Etsy store.

For more creative spaces this week be sure to visit Kirsty's blog.

xo,

8 comments:

Karyn said...

Ohhh you got a bead tower... I have had my eyes on those for months! So you would recommend one then?

I love your tiger eye bracelet - that is one of my favourite stones... absolutely gorgeous.

Karyn

Steph said...

Oh that tower is awesome! I bet you spent ages playing with it :) Your work is magnificent !!

Helmitarha said...

I've had my doubts, but now I absolutely love it. It solved my storage problem as I have rather small workroom. I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it as a tower, but as flat organizer it's pretty handy.

Tiger eye is a beautiful stone! I like it, too. ;)

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, Steph! The tower provided me entertainment for whole evening. =) Now I need to get more tubes as I ran out of them, but there is still free place in the tower. =)

our shabby cottage said...

Wow, now that is impressive! You are my 200th follower so i would like to send you a little thank you gift! Please email me at this address with your details.
kathryn@ourshabbycottage.com

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

So beautiful and so organised!

Anonymous said...

Moro! Mita Kuluu? Love the vibrant collection of seed beads! and I love the beaded cabachons bracelet. Good work :)

Helmitarha said...

Moi! Kiitos, hyvää kuuluu. =) Thank you for the compliments!


up