Mail is here!

Today I received some great things in the mail.

First of all, I would like to thank fabulous Kathryn from Our Shabby Cottage for the beautiful gift she sent me. I was the 200th follower of her blog and she made me this fantastic door stopper.
It's so me!


Some of you already know that we've decided to change our city apartment to a small country cottage. We'we been viewing potential houses for last several months. We even found one that seemed perfect and even managed to fall in love with it, but then we discovered that the dream house is growing five different types of mold in the basement, plus, two more in the attic. And that's a bit too much even for us. :) So, we're still searching. And when we find the one, this amazing door stopper will be perfect start for decorating the whole house! Thank you, Kathryn, I love it!
Check out Kathryn's Etsy store, as she has plenty of great things there!

Besides the gift from Kathryn I found couple of more nice things in the mail today, like these embroidery scissors I ordered a while ago.


And also a bit of treasures for my future projects.


I still don't know what I'm gonna do with the fishes... Hmmm... Maybe you have any great ideas. ;)
I love getting new things! Especially the ones made with love!

xo,


0 comments:


up