My Creative Space

Recently my creative time has been quite limited because of long working hours at my day job. But I'm enjoying the feeling of coming spring, as the mornings are getting lighter and I can manage to spend couple of early hours at my crafting table.

At the moment I'm working on a secret project together with wonderful Nancy from Nancy van den Boom Oil Paintings. All I can show you at this stage is a small pile of supplies that I've prepared for our creative plan.


I'm also having a small polymer clay face factory right on my table. Soon most of these faces will be fitted with matching stone dresses and they'll be transformed into beautiful goddesses like these.


And one more very special thing that I've been working on yesterday and this morning is Sales Fairy for the chain game played by Etsy European Street Team members. Here is a tiny sneak peek.


If you are a member of EST, you like blue color and you still haven't caught magic Sales Fairy, watch my store carefully this evening. The fairy will be listed after 17:00 (UTC+02:00).

Meanwhile visit Kirsty to see other creative spaces from this week.

Have a nice day! ;)

xo,

6 comments:

Mags said...

The faces look fabulous :-) And all the stones, too!
(I sent you a new mail.)

Lucie Tales said...

I'm quite impatient to see the result of your collaboration with Nancy! ....ah and I see you've caught the sales fairy :D

Carrie said...

Really you are the biggest tease in the world with your pieces! hahaha

karuski said...

Looks like you're pretty busy these days!

When I saw the first photo it made me think about some left over seed beads I have but which I don't find any use anymore. Would you like to have those? Convo through Etsy if interested. I hope they'll find a new loving home:)

xx
minna

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, ladies, for the lovely comments! xoxo

@Mags I'm still looking for the perfect seed bead combinations for your special goddess! ;)

@Lucie Collaboration with Nancy is really exciting. I'm still working on the pieces, but I hope we can show them to you very soon.

@Carrie Me tease? Nooooo! :)))

@Minna Thank you for the wonderful offer! I will send you convo soon! ;)

Angel.Pearls said...

Love your selection of supplies! Have a great weekend/Eva


up