My Creative Space

Today I'm unpacking and organizing some new supplies. New yummy stones... fossil coral, parrot wing jasper and my precious pink tourmaline.


Beautiful oval fluorite. I love all the colorful layers.


Metal barrettes. Now I can make plenty of them! :)


It's also time to start working on my Bead Soup Project. I will not tell you, what it's going to be, but I can definitely say that there will be seed beads involved. :)


And I also have a new buddy to be with me whole rabbit's year and also cheer up our Easter table. :) I bought this cute little fellow from the Hare's Nest, because I fell in love with cute flowers and berries on the rabbit's back. If you still don't have a rabbit in the house, visit Hare, and you'll definitely find something to suit your taste! ;)


More of Creative Spaces at kootoyoo.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

xo,

9 comments:

Angel.Pearls said...

Vert beautiful beads -now you can start creating lovely items! Have a great day/Eva

Mags said...

You found some gorgeous cabs, I love the tourmaline!
And great fun to see what you'll make of your soup :-D Have a nice day!

Annuk said...

Great supplies and I'm sure you're going to create GORGEOUS jewelry from them!!!!!
xoxo

Nauli said...

Your supplies are beautiful, how beautiful your work will be?

Loris Glassworks said...

WOW! Love the oval fluorite; looking forward to seeing what you create using it.

Lucie Tales said...

Wow! These focal beads look promising! :) A bead soup!!!I'm eager to discover this new project of yours!

Pretty Things said...

That first photo? Love and YUM! And I have to get a move on with my Bead Soup, too! Heavens, I'm running late!

Annette Tait said...

hare is delighted to see the rabbit looking very much at home here Jana! she is glad that rabbit had to go and if you ever have the kettle on and an extra cup then hare would be delighted to stop by, she will help you eat your cakes as well!

many thanks!
hare and Annette

Annette Tait said...

ps forgot to say, hare loves those green stones!


up