Working on orders... one down, three to go.

I finished my work on the custom set with beaded beads. Here is the result.


I'm happy how it turned out to be. The only upsetting thing is that the light outside is not great. Looks like it's time to switch to winter photography mode and get the light box out of the closet. Do you use light box, when it's dark and gloomy outside?

But now it's time to get back to work - big blue bead embroidered ring is waiting to be finished.

See you later! ;)

xo,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jana....such a lovely set you made.
Yes, Cor uses the light box for my necklaces too!

Karyn said...

Oh that turned out great Jana. I have some stone beads just like those! I am sure your sister's friend will love it... great beaded beads too!

Karyn

RitaJC said...

Skaisti! ...

Unicornio said...

Very pretty!!!


up