Dancing Dragon

This is the new necklace that I made to lift my spirit after dealing with a shameless plagiarism case. I think that splashes of vibrant red color can fix any bad mood! ;)
Enjoy!



The central stone is frog skin jasper. But it could be dragon skin as well, right? :)
I also added freshwater pearls, fossil stone beads, crystals and seed beads in six colors. In this necklace I used a bit of Czech Charlotte beads, size 13. I think I've found my favorite kind of seed beads! They are amazing!

You can wear the necklace short...


...or long. Depending on your outfit.


More details about the necklace in my Etsy store.


Have a nice day!

xo,

14 comments:

Perlenzauberin said...

Ich bin verliebt! Ich bin verliebt! Ich bin verliebt! Ich bin verliebt! Ich bin verliebt!

Bin gerade im Liebestaumel!

Helmitarha said...

Perlenzauberin, Danke schön!

imagine said...

Oh ! Jana Du sprichst deutsch?
hihihi...
Your new necklace is very beautiful!
Best regards
Daga

Karyn said...

Oh my Jana that is divine. The frog skin jasper is beautiful - I don't think I have ever seen it before. The colours are so striking and the design flows beautifully.

What happened with the plagiarism? I hope nothing too untoward. Feel free to email me :D

Karyn

Helmitarha said...

Daga, my Deutsch is quite limited, as you might guess. :))
Thanks for the compliment!

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, Karyn!
I also haven't seen that stone before. Bought is accidentally. It looks nice and has so many different shades in it.

There is an e-mail flying your way.
xoxo

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Fantastic beadwork!!!!!!!!!!!!

DVArtist said...

This is really very beautiful. I found you through Karyn's blog.
Nicole/Beadwright

Unicornio said...

Wowwwwww, fantastic work!!!!!

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, lovely ladies! xo

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite pieces from your shop Jana. I admire your skills and talent. This is another wonderful piece!

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Wow, the detail is just exquisite! So nice it could lift you out of that bad mood! :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful piece! I love it :)

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, Nancy, Lindsay and Hien!
It's also one of my favorite pieces. :)


up