EST Weekly Challenge entry - Marie Antoinette

Today I would like to show you my entry for this week's European Street Team Challenge. This time the hostess is loddelina and she picked very interesting theme - Marie Antoinette.
It took me three days to create this piece. I thought I won't be able to manage in time, as I was missing some supplies to finish the piece, but then the miracle happened and at the last moment I got the package. Yay! :)

So, here is the necklace I created for the challenge.


My inspiration came from a painting of young Marie Antoinette, and I decided to make something romantic and delicate, instead of crazy and over the top.
This necklace feels very luxurious, because of detailed cameo, osmina shell cabochons, freshwater pearls, Japanese seed beads and great amount of glass pearls. And I don't want to take it off! :))
It can be worn as a choker or as tight necklace, depending on the mood and outfit. The necklace is now available in my Etsy store, you can also find more pictures there.

You can see all the entries here.

Enjoy your weekend!

xo,

3 comments:

SoleDeVita said...

Ohhhhhh! Fabulous, I would say! :)
Looks like a winner to me!

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, dear! There many other beautiful entries, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Pretty Things said...

That's just AMAZINGLY gorgeous!


up