My Creative Space

I haven't been around for a while and I'm feeling very guilty. Spring is the busiest time at my day job, but I'm still trying to do some beading at least an hour a day.

I finally finished my Secret Spring Swap gift and even posted it already.

And I'm also working on a new togetherpiece with wonderful Nancy van den Boom. Here is a little sneak peak. You can see a corner of Nancy's beautiful painting and also very interesting ocean jasper cabochon.


Watch this space for the big reveal. ;)

Visit Kirsty to see other creative spaces.

Happy Thursday!

I missed you all!


xo,

4 comments:

Carrie said...

you are the biggest tease there is! :) I am sure this too will be stunning though and well worth the wait.

Pretty Things said...

PRETTY cab -- and I'm just enthralled by seed bead work, but can't do it at ALL.

Karyn said...

Looks great so far. I am loving the collaboration between you and Nancy.

Have missed you so it's nice to see you about again.

Karyn ♥

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, ladies! I hope I can finish the piece very soon. ;)


up