Saturday Shopping Day

This week I have several new things to show you at Saturday Shopping Day with Sandra.

Let's start with two brooches.

Dark Sun has Swaroski crystal centre surrounded by freshwater pearls, Japanese seed beads and cotton lace. Elegant and attention catching.


Central Park Melody is an experimental piece with lace leaf layered over dark red leather and embellishes with mountain jade cabochon and seed beads.


And I can also finally show you the gift that I sent to my secret spring swap partner. It's a bit less crazy version of my Forgotten World. I wanted to make something for every day for my swap partner, who is a wonderful lady and a very talented artist. Wanna know, who she is? Click here to find out! ;)



Enjoy your Saturday! And come back to visit me tomorrow to see fabulous Flea Market Finds. I have something great to show you! ;)

xo,

7 comments:

Mari said...

I love both of those pieces Jana...the cotton lace is a gorgeous addition.
And oh that lucky Gal...That nautilas is Stunning!

KJ said...

I love everything about that swap project- the colors and the way it lays. Beautiful.

Bobbie said...

It's all beautiful, but the swap project really took my breath away. Just my cup of tea - gorgeous!

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful beadwork!!!!!!!!!

MA said...

I love your secret spring gift. It's so indian stylish.

zsazsazsu said...

G O R G E O U S !!!! Your spring swap partner is spoiled !!!!

OnePerfectDay said...

They're all so striking!!


up