My Creative Space: party teaser

Hi dearies,

Sorry for not posting here for a while again. I've been down with terrible flu for many-many days. I even celebrated my birthday at home on the sofa with cake and hot tea.

Today I want to show you a small teaser of the piece that I have prepared for Saturday's big reveal day of Lori's bead soup blog party.

Here it is...


Intrigued? ;)
Come back to visit me on Saturday and I'll show you the whole piece.

Meanwhile check out other creative spaces here.

Be well!

xo,

4 comments:

Akamatra said...

I admire your work more than I could say in a comment! I think you are a brilliant artist! All the best

Helmitarha said...

Oh, thank you so much Akamatra!

Karyn said...

Ohhh I am already loving it... the colours are very striking. I can't wait to see it finished.

I hope you are feeling better too and that you had a great birthday - which I can't believe I missed :(

Karyn ♥

Jewels By Ine said...

You have a realy special style, I like it very much!


up