My Creative Space

I haven't been at my beading table for a long time. And finally I have a project. We have a very important event coming up at the end of this month and I decided to make myself a beaded belt to compliment my outfit.

Here is work in progress...


I'll finish this focal element and stitch it on a wide satin ribbon. What do you think? I will also have matching blue shoes and flower for my hairdo, but I will show you that a bit later.

To see other fabulous creative spaces, visit Kirsty at the new blog.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

xo,

9 comments:

Sam Findlay said...

Wow that looks gorgeous! Your going to look stunning!

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, Sam! ;)

RitaJC said...

Congratulations! ;)
And have fun creating!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you can be creative with one of your passions again, Jana! And this looks stunning! You will be the star of the day I am sure!!!!! :-)

Tatiana Kontouli said...

This looks amazing Jana!!!

zsazsazsu said...

this surely will be a superpiece again !

SoleDeVita said...

It is Fabulous my Dear! :))
Another wonderful piece from you. xox

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, sweet ladies! I'll show it to you, when it's ready. ;)

Karyn said...

Looks gorgeous so far Jana... I can't wait to see if finished... or better still you wearing it ♥


up