It was a colorful and interesting year and to sum it up, I decided to put some of my little moments in writing...
So, this year I...
- Made some amazing new friends. Love you, guys! xo
- Opened 2 Etsy stores
- Had my first Etsy sale, total amount of sales on Etsy: 20 + 63=83
- Had many returning customers with challenging orders
- Created several new jewelry pieces... I think around 200...
- Started regular blogging, number of blog followers - 97
- Made bedroom and workroom makeovers, plus, small bathroom tuning
- Counted the potted plants in the house. Result - way too many
- Bought a sewing machine with a hope to learn to sew
- Had a visit from a close friend for whole weekend, which made me very happy
- Celebrated Liisa's second birthday
- Spent many hours flea market shopping
- Spent even more hours cooking delicious meals for my loved ones
- Visited my family as often as possible
- Read many inspiring books
- Started new family business
- Discovered a good Chinese restaurant
- Enjoyed summer walks at the seaside
- Discovered new things about myself
I hope you had a wonderful year! And even better year is coming!
Happy New Year, dear friends!
See you next year! ;)